Ride Day at Mine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
So thinking of having a bit of ride day at mine w/end 16/17 if weather lets me.
Will hav to limit # of bikes as tracks pretty small so thinking maybe 10 or so ?
Pretty sure most off yas hav seen my track so is more suited to 10" 50s,88s but any bikes cool if ya want to come hav dig :)

Good on ya Brett0 , the compound is open , would be a great days fun

yeww its gonna be the goods bretto i love your track so funn..give us a yell if you need a hand to do some work to it before the day

So thinking of having a bit of ride day at mine w/end 16/17 if weather lets me.
Will hav to limit # of bikes as tracks pretty small so thinking maybe 10 or so ?
Pretty sure most off yas hav seen my track so is more suited to 10" 50s,88s but any bikes cool if ya want to come hav dig :)

well done mate. where are you at?

oh yer im bout 2hrs nth brissy, is bout 20-30mins nth of the turn off to paklands/kenilworth on sunny coast ,so bout same time takes to get there or bit less.
Think i got maybe 4-5 coming allready?

i will be there on the sunday. lookin forward to puting some faces to names. can you pm the address? thanks again. we need more people like you.

i will be there on the sunday. lookin forward to puting some faces to names. can you pm the address? thanks again. we need more people like you.

oh cuase i think was going to do on the satday?Thou still ahvnt heard back from a few wether sat or sun is the day but , can you make it sat day?will sort somthing out :)

oh cuase i think was going to do on the satday?Thou still ahvnt heard back from a few wether sat or sun is the day but , can you make it sat day?will sort somthing out :)

gotta work dude. i bought the gold coast store and it's just a one man show at the moment. if it's sat only no drama.

well finally had ride day at mine was 2 weeks later and was 2 days thurs(5 bikes) and satday(5bikes)so sorta worked out good doing it 2 days as track wasnt to full of bikes.heres a bit of thursdays ride..

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDL_BD1el4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: pbk
DSCF1791.jpg

DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

Thats the way brett :)
backyard style 50 track sweet!! man..

your track looks like it would be so much fun on a stocker!!

thanks for sharing the pics and vids

Latest posts

Back