ride day in tribute of thump

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradisfun

Reaction score
hey guys so i thought we should have a ride day in tribute for tom "thump*140" oswald (hope i spelt this right) any input for this anyone else agree? i dont know where maybe pt gwaler? or if anyone has a place that we could come and ride and have maybe a bbq and stuff so yea... just a thought
rest in peace and ride on bro

Yeah good idea Pt Gawler would be a good place to have it

yea it is, but i dont know how many can justify $40 for an adult... and i think its 20 for kids... so yea, i guess there or if anyone has a track with a bbq that we could use for a day or something... but yea pt gawler sounds the go. anyone got any ideas for dates? and what day is best for people?

I really want to get my build finished before.

EDIT: Maybe if someone has a property it could be $10 a bike, for letting us use it.

Last edited:
yea well hurry up with that build haha
yea sounds good, then like bring your own meant or something for bbq and shiz?

Hey guys

we have already arranged a ride day

its gonne be on the 15th of this month at port gawler

reason for this is only just yesterday tom and i were planning this and he was pumped about going out and "smashing me in the whoops" so i have talked to the people who were gonna go on the 15th and there all still keen to go ahead..

anyone keen to come let me know thanks

kris

oh and port gawler is $20 for minis went 2 weeks ago

thanks

Kris

Toms funeral may be the weekend we are going to ride so the ride may be delayed.. will keep everyone posted

thanks

Kris

yeah still going ahead on the 15th

details in the events section

Latest posts

Back