ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
metting at archbold road minchinbury sat or sunday if anyone is keen and yes allowed to ride there as it is private propert so if anyone is keen let me know its good riding there and get enought people will set up and have bbq

sweet as hope to get a good day and plenty of bikes

yea man sat would be cool, after seeing last weekend iam busting for a go........ i reckon everybody should try an make it

sat morning at 10:00am meet at yellow gate cant miss it

well seems the police have been down to the tracks and stated to a few people that we are not allowed to ride there as it is the queens land [ well im sure she wouldnt mind us riding on there lol ] well i spoke to a mate of mine who is a police man and he states there is no problem riding there and if there are no signs then there are no probs riding there and guess what there is no signs they stse there is a $350 fine if u get caught in there so i say if you guys want to come im going there anyways but wont make it til later in the day due to work , but ill be riding there for sure they dont scare me lol i just thought id let everyone know and if no one goes i understand and will see you all on the 27th

Raymond terrace about 20min from Newcastle. Wheee do you live? I wont be making this ride day due to other comuyments :(.

i used to live there what day they riding do u have address and costs

Well what ever happens keep me in the loop..
Bikes Been Serviced n valves Ajusted, pickin it up tomorra..
n Ready for a squrt !!

MAN ILL BE SUNDAY FOR SURE EVEN SAT ARVO SO IF UR GUYS ARE KEEN LET ME KNOW

see ya in the morning leaving at 7;00 am to head to zig zag me and fuzzy heading there got my new oil lines so im back on track

Had A Mad Splat at the Ziz Zag Railway With Lets Ride Wet n Raining never seen my Bike so Dirty, Sick Day....

So When We Going Agian, i'll even go a sleep out...

n to all you big girls out there with bikes, Stop Talking n come with !!

so can i get sum hands up about the 27th of this month at pacific park ? as im keen as hell to go and stay have a mad ride and a few cans

Latest posts

Back