Ride in Melb West

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliax

Reaction score
Any guys in Melb west subs wanna go riding.. over 20 y olds... I got no where to ride...

Im in the west, what suburb are u in? We got alot of great local places to ride including tracks. Ofcoarse not all these places are legal but we have rarely been hassled.

theres alot of tracks, you just pay for the day and ride till u wanna go home..
depends on what you wanna do? and how far u wanna travel and which direction? i rec parwan ...ehehe:D

hey ive just moved to ballarat for a couple of months 4 work and am keen to ride. I only have a stocky tho but am still keen ballarat way or western subs

Riding

Im just next door to u. What bike do u ride and can you ride coz we ride hard and if u cant keep up ur on ur own lol

I have a link 250.. i can ride hard.. depends how rough the track is!!

just go striaght to parwan - no stuffing around there. Get there at 9 am ride till 4pm, you should be well stuffed by then. Awesome place to ride.

MMMM...PARWAN....was good on the weekend...mind u popped a tyre on one of my bikes but lucky i bought two with me...they have fixed up parwan mini track and sooo bloody awesome!!! i loved it you can go so hard on it now and they've made it alittle faster and u have more chance of getting air...gotta check it out!

i'm 23 & ride two bikes: puzey pro125cc and a standard terra-moto125cc ..D urself?

im 26 and currently ride a custom setup but thats soon to be passed onto a mate coz its time for something new lol.

Didnt u sell your Terra-moto?

no i own a black terra same model, my close mate had a blue terra that i was trying to sell for him, which is still on ebay and im struggling to sell. he also wants to upgrade to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back