RIDE50s crf build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIDE50S

Reaction score
hey guys alright well im gonna post when i keep modding my bike. so i baught a crf50. the guy had it advertised on miniriders for 1000. then he redused it down to 800. for a 07 crf. he also posted that he was going out of the country. so i took advantage and offered him 600 bcuks for it. he told me 650. so i went and got it that day. he had it advertised as having a five0 dress up kit and gear lever and a five0 cdi box.. when i got to his house he rolled it out and it was what he told me. it also had some dc graphics over the standard shrouds and forks. the motor didnt run. so after a few minutes i pulled the plug out and gave it a wire brush and put the 50 in 3rd gear and push started her. (it wouldnt kick) couple of minutes later she was running. must of had old fuel in her cos she wasnt running the best. another thing i worked out is that the front forks were seased. the guy was pretty surprised when i started it i recon he would of tryed to get more for it if he knew it would run. when i got her home i poared a bit of oil into the front forks(just to free them up) and after a few little putts around there going sweet. what the guy didnt realise is that it has stiffer springs in the front and the rear(conpared to my mates 011) after putting some new fuel in her and tightening the chain she starts first kick everytime and has given me no problems. today on ebay i baught a protaper bar kit from usa. and some blue one plastics with one ind graphics a bash plate and somemakita susuki plastics/graphics. i am also thinking of going for a 88 kit. or on ebay there is whole 88cc engines for about the same price as the 88 kit. because there from usa and not china are they gonne be good?

ok so since i made this thread i have got a pro taper mini bar kit, a blue bash plate and blue one industries plastic/graphics will post pics up asap.

all up its only cost me about 900 bucks. and got an 88 kit coming that makes it that i have spent $1080

were did ya get the 88 kit from? wouldnt mind getting one for that price

Latest posts

Back