Riders in south west victoria

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonofmx

Reaction score
any guys in south west victoria keen for a ride at mine? im in allansford.
have a ramp approx 6ft high any gapsyou are comfortable with. easy to move.
have a dirt double about 15ft
and a cool free ride area just down the road

pmme if your keen

cheers jono

Ha just realised this is probably in the wrong section if a mod wants to move it to the places to ride (vic) section that's be sweet. Ill try get some photos on friday if not on the weekend. Down ramps are not really in a good state (need to tidy up) as I got out of the mini bikes for a year and half. And got into 4wding and used the down ramps as obsticals.
But a bit of time either in a bobcat or on the shovel will have them lookin tip top. Also have some new carpet coming for the run ups and some for the down ramp for the ramp to dirt jump. won't be riding for about a month at this stage due to the weather as the paddock is waaay to wet to get into at the moment but as soon as it dries up ill be out there. Plus I'm awaiing parts for my new bike I'm puttings together. (Swapped a vk project car for my step bros pitpro that had only done approx 3hrs easy work. ) once the paddock completly dries out and I can get a truk in ill be gettin a lot of dirt for a small sx track as well if all goes to plan. (Fingers crossed). Any way enough talking. More working.

yeah mad**** jono, when you need dirt go on aussielandfills forum and put in what your after .i get phone calls all the time from people wanting to dump dirt or clay anyway im off for a bit more prac for this w/e.talk to ya soon dude

Hey Guys,
If your free on Sunday, head down to the Warrnambool kart track, just down in Buckleys road Allansford next to the quarry.
We have a minitard and pocketbike club meet. If you want to have a go there are bikes you can use, and you just need to bring your gear.

Latest posts

Back