Ridin Spots in Sydney...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rider01

Reaction score
Hey, im a beginner and im lookin for ridin spots for a 125cc in Sydney in particular. Any1 know of anything. I dont care legal or illegal, anything will do. PLEEEEZZ help!!

Last edited:
Hey dude !

Like Duddles said, theres a fast50 track at appin motocross track, but its only open half the time which can be a pain in the backside, thats in south west sydney just between campbelltown and wollongong, i go out there a fair bit, and i also take my bikes to camden BMX track, its illegal but good fun, also in camden theres some pretty wicked bmx trails thats always Fun to hit up.

i live in South west sydney, hit me up threw email or msn if you want to meet up and i can show you a few places me and the local boys ride at.
[email protected]

Cheers !

Ive been wanting to hit up the BMX track at Kirkham for a while!

Where in Camden do you go riding man?

Yeah i go to Kirkham bmx track, or just passed the track going into camden theres a little bridge, if ya veir off the road to the right theres a little grass part to park your car, just passed a few bushes theres some of the sickest BMX trails ive ever seen there, Ty and Cru halliday always hit em up on there 50s

I no where you mean man, just never been down there..

What days is everyone usually down there?

I would have thought Ty and Cru would have had there own pratice track?

Have you had any hastles riding at the BMX track?

Yeah i would think Ty and Cru wuld have there own tracks, but its just fun to mix it up a bit, umm i havnt had that much trouble out at the bmx track, the cops come once and told me to go home, i dont really ride the track anymore, i head up the back to the skate park up there, theres some pretty cool little hips and stuff to jump :)

Hey Rider01 umm not sure if we have met.:D But i know there is a place in Windsor called pacific park and i had dis guy come with me there we thought it was pretty good.
IM WAITIN 4 MY MATE THAT CAME WITH ME TO GET A BIKE AND ITS MAD FUN SO WEN U GET A CHANCE PM ME RIDER01

pacific park is ok to ride.. they are have noise restrictions that will be coming into play soon.

has lots of ruts but good place to get used to your moto

Pacific Park is actually in South Maroota not far from Riverside Oaks golf course. I take my kids there quite a bit cos its not that far from our place, its ok and yes there are noise restrictions and dedicated area's for the kids ... which if you abuse will get you chucked out. The also have a website ( google it ) but looks like its bandwidth exceeded at the moment.

Latest posts

Back