Riding at BMX trcks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
Do any of you ride at BMX tracks? i have a couple of times put it resulted in the boys in blue (fun police) moving us along. Do you guys have this trouble?

yeah i ride at a BMX track i use to race at when i raced BMX and it is way better when you dont have to peddal
here are a few pics on my mrs bike as i poped my front tire on second lap:(
Picture005.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

AND I NEVER GOT DONE THERE BY BOYS IN BLUE

Thanks Man Cheers And Thats On My Wifes Bike Not Mine So I Didnt Want To Brake It On Her..lol

i ride at a local bmw track and the only problem i've had is the caretaker closing a gate on the start line so we can't do full laps

I ride BMX Trails! the cops & comuniti are hard on BMX tracks and there crap to ride anyway.

Last edited:
same, i got old motox trails scattered through my residential area (i live wynn vale (before it was a suburb it was all motobike trails)) its fkn fun and i am slowly making jumps as i go. fingers crossed in a few years i will have some sik shit round my house.

more on topic i have hit up bmx tracks, coppa's are always on my case because of other citizens calling them in, bastards...

I got a sic little track just up the hill from my place its sic! jump on the old thumpa and spend the day up their cant get much better than that!

where abouts is this track bro, i live in adelaide too, wouldnt mind coming out for a gander.

the only time we can ride the bmx track is when noones there practising but theres a lil c*nt over the road that will steal your stuff if its not locked up

Back