Riding at South Morang

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerdims

Reaction score
Hi guys,
We're heading down to South Morang today at around 3-4pm. If you're in the area and free come down. Should be a few of us there, the more the merrier!

Also, join Mini Motards Melbourne 3M on facebook as we'll post in there for when we head down, want to try get down at least once a week!

had a blast today. some of the big bikes were out and doing nice back ins
morang1.jpg
morang3.jpg
morang2.jpg
i love bowling.jpg

Few of us heading to South Morang tonight. Can't think of anything better in 39 degree heat to be in leathers :/

Few of us heading to South Morang tonight. Can't think of anything better in 39 degree heat to be in leathers :/

As an ex road racer.. l can say better than transplanting bum skin on your arms and legs .... safety paramount ..have a good ride..

Had a nice cool change come through.
We're heading out there on Wednesday guys! Time TBC

Hi everyone, a few of us are heading down tonight about 6pm or so. Hope to see a few of you there!

Where are you from Motorman? Come and have a watch or a ride of my bike if you want.

I live in Mooroolbark mate and have to work tonight but been to South Morang a few times before and looks like heaps of fun. I work in Preston so could take bike to work and head over afterwards.

I have an LXR with a 190 I'm going to convert into a motard so will keep a look out for wheels etc. Also need to give it a rebuild but that's easy enough.

That's why I'm super keen on the dandy one as closer to home.

I'm in just give me some time to sort the ride and will tag along with you boys for sure. :thumbup:

Grab a few pics for us mate if you can.

If only you said that you wanted some motard wheels two weeks ago haha. I had a really nice set with alloy hubs and Bridgestone tyres.

If only you said that you wanted some motard wheels two weeks ago haha. I had a really nice set with alloy hubs and Bridgestone tyres.

Ahh that sucks balls spewing!!!

Keep an eye out for me.

Will do man. I'd say just get some off eBay but they have cast hubs and would snap under 190 torque.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for a motor? Thinking of building one up but need to know what's gonna be best as the starting point. Not sure if I should go with a minitard or a full size motard

Most the guys at the track run the full size motards, they look awesome, get to back them in, wheelies everywhere. But a mini is a lot of fun too!
I just love that with the mini if you bin it, nothing gets damaged. you pick it up and keep going. heaps and heaps of fun. depends, my brother has the whole "buy once, cry once" motto haha, so go straight for the anima 190 which is about $1400.

Otherwise the z160 i'm running new they're about $650.

Say I got the anima 190 what would I need to do on it after buying it? Like will I need oversize discs and callipers to suit and all that? Obviously road tyres but what ells would I be spending. I may be able to get one set up in a few weeks if I'm lucky lol

Latest posts

Back