Riding Day Sunday 23/08/09

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirt_bike_chick

Reaction score
Heya guys,

no-one has organised a group ride day at any of the tracks for a while.....so a group of us will be riding at Parwon Track on Sunday 23/08/09 anyone is welcome to come join in the fun with a few tracks to choose from and its only $25 for the day.

Sundays weather forecast is Mostly Sunny 20 degrees which will make it an epic day for riding !

Hope to see some of you mini riders there :D

any info or pics on track ?? could be down depending on how good the track is and how far the drive is

to early in the week i'll let ya know what we are up to

been wanting to check out parwan for a while might be a good excuse

but if weather permits and the moto track is dry we will be there

let ya know

to early in the week i'll let ya know what we are up to

been wanting to check out parwan for a while might be a good excuse

but if weather permits and the moto track is dry we will be there

let ya know

any info or pics on track ?? could be down depending on how good the track is and how far the drive is

Heres a top view of Parwan

parwan.jpg

Parwon Speedway and Motocross track is located at 395 Parwon South Rd, Parwan, VIC 3340. It is only a hop skip and a jump from Bacchus Marsh Motocross Club.

As you can see from the satelite image there are a few tracks to choose from, the advanced track for big bikes usually can be used by mini's in the morning up until 10am, if there isnt many big bikes on the track during the rest of the day you can take the mini's on there. Last i counted all up there is 3 main tracks to choose from. Surface is fairly rocky and sandy when track is dry so watch out for punctures, when track is wet surface can be fairly muddy and slippery.

All you have to do is rock up to the boom gate opposite the office sign in and pay your $25 gear up and enjoy a good days riding.

Facilities at track: toilets and a canteen with a small range of food and drinks.

hope to see you there :D

any idea how far it roughly is from the eastern suburbs and how does it compare to the broadmeadows track had a blast there the other week

Ill be there i go there every sunday lol its an awsome track and just when its rained on a tiny bit and not dusty its the best ever should see you guys there look out for an 2001 cr125 :p

any idea how far it roughly is from the eastern suburbs and how does it compare to the broadmeadows track had a blast there the other week

depends where abouts your coming from mate...from the city to Parwon id say its about 40min approx....

And I wouldnt know which is better as i havent ridden at Broady yet...perhaps one of the other guys would know how it compares...

um ok yeah hopefully someone has riden the 2. well i live in knox it took me 45 mins to get to broadmeadows the other week

I live in st.albans it takes me about 20mins to get there from like 10am in morning when i leave home and also a petrol trip :p

Latest posts

Back