Riding gear

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterpitbike96

Reaction score
hey when i go riding i take a couple of tools with me and a spare spark plug or two i take a wrench and a range of opened end spanners. i also take zip tires spark plug tool flat head screw drivers and pliers. just wanna see what you guys take when you go away from the car

I take my anger and my riding boots and when something goes wrong i kick the **** out of it till its right. thats about it haha.

lol^^ yeah got a tow rope on my grizzly 600 and some tools but that is not always with me when riding, maybe a mini can of start ya basted would be good lol.

lol yeah i carry wd-40 with me that does the same thing cause i cant find a tiny can of "start ay basted i just use my camel back it has a part for my bladder and a part for food and tools
lol^^ yeah got a tow rope on my grizzly 600 and some tools but that is not always with me when riding, maybe a mini can of start ya basted would be good lol.

Latest posts

Back