Riding in Adelaide/Gawler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patbrooks

Reaction score
If Pt Gawler is closed, where else can you take a dirt bike to ride legally off road?

try Pelican Point man, cops dont go down there, provided you keep off the streets you will be fine but the only problem is their laying train tracks through there now and i dont know what thats going to do to the trails that are out there. also Pelican Point is nothing like Pt Gawler, Pt. G has tracks and stuff, Pelican point, if you want a track you make it yourself, there are tracks there but their all pretty flat.

Cheers, Tony.

down south - hallet cove huge old quarry. thats where we hit up most weekends.

they are still tryin to get insurance for it, but not many companies are budging

yeah they dont want to cover the costs of someone dying, the insurance for that is unreal. and we would no longer spend $10 to get in with insane insurance, it would be $35 + i reckon and then it would just fade out anyway, really are you going to pay $35+ for one day of riding when you could get a year motorcycles SA licence and a member ship and pay 5 bucks at places like ttg motocross or murray bridge track.

only places around golden grove are the dirt trails through all the houses :D thats where i ride from time to time. or there is the official track (the ttg motocross) or you could take out 15 mins and head down to Pelican Point.

Cheers, Tony.

spoke to a bloke at yamaha world last night, and he says it will open up again some time soon . . . only his words though

is pt gawler really any good and what kind of tracks do they have out there (motocross, quad, enduro)?? would wanna be pretty good for me to go as im 2 hours nth of there

its awsome man they got 10km sand enduro traks, go kart track (dirt,road), MX track, SX track, ramps, dirt hits, pit bike track ect the place is huge butt closed! damb

Latest posts

Back