Riding in the mud :P

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
well it has been raining for weeks now and me and a few mates went out for a spin at our local compound...and well lets just say it was a tad slippery. I fell off in the first 5 minutes, tapped the front brake and i slid arse up :p..i was also doin snakies after every gear change and getting it right out sideways:p ive gotta say that its worth getting muddy to have all that fun lol. we were riding through massive puddles and falling off left right and centre and all this in the pooring rain lol. i was covered in mud and wet through by the end and so was everyone else :p the bikes didnt look all that good either...took em to the local car wash and 3 buks and she looked liek new :)
Anyway..ive finished my little story lol! everyone should go have a ride in the mud now lol, good fun and it makes you a better ider :p
Hoo Roo, Michael :)

gotta love the mud lock the front brake a lil and give it sum stick :p

ilove ridding in the mud but it gets in every where cant be botherd cleaning it so i dont ride in the rain no more

ilove ridding in the mud but it gets in every where cant be botherd cleaning it so i dont ride in the rain no more

thats half the point of riding go hard or go home,,:D

It is so good that its finally starting to rain again, getting loose in the dust is great but just ripping some fresh wet soil and grass is just sick. I drive through the hills and look at all the nice fresh green grassy hills, just anywhere even and think how sick it would be to hook my tyres into it... Mmmmmmm fresh tracks, so sick...

no shit..we needed it sooooo bad and now look..the hills are green and theres water verywhere!..beants the shit out of dust and heat anyday...can t wait for spring when its a bit less damp and sunnier..perfect riding conditions! but for now the mud is just fine! :p

For my opinion on mud riding just refer to my name.

:D

I love mud skunkin and rooster fights.

haha last time i rode it was dry but i was going along at about 40 and i hit a wet patch and spun out it was fkn funny i was on the ground laughing and my friend was just watching

I love riding in mud! But me being as mechanicly retarded as i am, have a hard time cleaning stuff lol

Latest posts

Back