Riding Pictures from Today

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Had an allright day of riding today at my house with Sean, heres a bunch of shots we got. Got some good footage too that we'll post up in the vid section soon.

Seans thumpy pro needs a new engine so he brang his mountain bike and rode my bike aswell.

Me, jump
DSCN4591.jpg

Seans no footer, I can hardly get my feet half way as far away from the pegs as he can on this jump!
DSCN4608.jpg

Mtb, he actually crashed this one (well he landed it but with one foot off the pedal and crashed then) but it was worth it, sik photo.
DSCN4654.jpg

Seans nac
DSCN4610.jpg

Last edited:
Nac 2
DSCN4609.jpg

Me
DSCN4585.jpg

Leaving the ramp
DSCN4598.jpg

Looking down
DSCN4599.jpg

Last edited:
Few mtb shots of sean
DSCN4615.jpg

DSCN4614.jpg

DSCN4616.jpg

F***ed
DSCN4639.jpg

Building some heaps bigger jumps soon, will post pics.

Last edited:
I'm comin over when I get my big bike lol

how many achres do you have?

I'm comin over when I get my big bike lol

how many achres do you have?

Not very good for big bikes, get a WR and come ride the insane trails near my house.

Dont know how many acres but got a 1.5km fire road which is mad, another track that you see in our vid and several paddocks and other good spots.

hey man itd be wicked to go riding with u when u come to queensland let me know when u do head up and we'll hit sum trails

kool dude casnt wait to have another person to ride with lol

With a little luck I could have 50 - 100 acres of land to ride on after this summer! lol (fingers crossed!)
No definates but if we do get a big block of land for a holiday house im gonna order tonnes of dirt and try to build an okay track...
It looks like you have quite a bit of land Flarry!
Cheers.

man those pictures are awesome.
the jump looks pretty small, how are u getting so much air?
your mate is an awesome rider and can do some cool stuff on his mtb.
wish i lived in queensland.

sik bro, how many frames have ya bought lolz

Latest posts

Back