Riding Position

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z50kid

Reaction score
is it just me or is it normal to be sitting right at the back of the pit bikes i find myself on the plastics regularly and it hurts ur ass after a while. are u saposed to go forward on these thinks? tahnks guys

i sit right in the middle...when im practising monos i get right on the back but i dont need to do that anymore with my new gearing! it depends on your bike tho and also the seat..i find i slide into the dip no matter where i start!

I sit like a normal person, in the middle unless im doing a sik wheelie :D

yea ok thanks just that i have never had a high seat.

i sit right at the bottom of the little dip, but lookin at ur bike it has a straigt seat so i guess it would e MUCH harden to keep there,

i sit right at the bottom of the little dip, but lookin at ur bike it has a straigt seat so i guess it would e MUCH harden to keep there,

Not at all, its just as easy to "stay there" plus it doesnt hurt your balls when you hit a rock or land a jump sitting down/wrong.

huh, i never said anything about a rock or jumping, that would be the suspension.. when im ridin mil little 50 i sit like off the seat cos my legs are way too long for the pegs and for some reason the suspsneion on mi 110 is stiff as hell, it honestyl does feel like there is no shock at all and its just a piece of solid metal holding the bike up! lol

i hav a soft spot in the middle of my sit from sittin ther 3 much lol... i dont slide into the dip anymore on my agb lol

at the moment im sitting on the floor next to the bike...
trying to fix it..( dam thing is brand new too ) i havent had a chance to find out were my comfortible sitting position is yet..

thats is not to good. what bike and whats wrong wid it

that dam thing wont start... it wants to start but only idle's for a second when i kick it over.... i have had the carby off and cleaned so many times but it still wont go... i checked everything... fuel, spark carby. but just does not wanna go...
its poo.. it brand new and i cant even ride it... i got a mikuni going on this weekend, so im hoping that will fix the problem... what you think....

try starting it and giving it throttle, probably already tried it as it is a basic thing but it always works for me.

Latest posts

Back