riding this weekend (23/7/11) wombat state forest

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BananaMan

Reaction score
hi all, heading up to wombat this weekend with about 8 guys all on mini's for a day of fun.

we are also camping the friday night if anyone is interested

we will be basing ourselves at firth park in the middle of wombat, if anyone wants to tag along you are more than welcome!

hi all, heading up to wombat this weekend with about 8 guys all on mini's for a day of fun.

we are also camping the friday night if anyone is interested

we will be basing ourselves at firth park in the middle of wombat, if anyone wants to tag along you are more than welcome!

Keep us posted on future ones mate. Will be keen for sure. Although I would have to bring my big bike.

Would love to come, If I can get their. I will try to work something out...

This was actually for last weekend boys, was good ridin but bloody wet up there at the moment.
I am goin in for surgery on my arm on thursday so i wont be ridin anywhere for the next few weeks but by all means get yourselves organised and head up there, but watch out for the cops if you dont have rego cos they like to ride wombat also....

Whoops I am way out of it, should stop having leave.

No good about the surgery, hope it all goes well.

I have heard wombat state forest is good, but I havnt heard about the cops before maybe its time you make me up a kit banana man! ;)

Ill have my p's soon and will come for a regular ride....

Hey Sam, no worries mate, just let me know when you want the kit, and you can ride wombat on your 'L' s if you have them

Thanks mate, will do.

I need my P's for a car lisence first then I can go and get my motorbike L's.
So as soon as that happens I we will have to organise something...

Cheers,
Sambo.

Yo BananaMan, I have just moved over from NZ and am new to the scene... To ride in Wombat State Forest does my bike need to be registered and do I need a motorbike licence? Thanks mate.

hey bud, you only need recreational rego to ride in a state forest, which costs about $60 - $70 a year and you also need a bike liscence.

Latest posts

Back