riding today and sunday.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah I think the cops leave the quarry alone because it's far away from residential areas and no one complains (afaik)..... they're probly just glad we're staying off the streets and outta the parks

they have been spotted there once before but there's bikes there every day sometimes like 20 bikes fanging around at one time.

On my way out there last week halfway down the the road in there was forensic police investigating something on the rails, when we drove past we asked if it's ok to continue and they pretty much said they couldn't give two s#!ts what we do lol

Devs i had already been riding around the quarry for a few hours it would of been close to getting on dark when you guys were going in.....about 5 ish wasnt it ??

im thinking of going in again today if anyone else has the day off today ??

its dry as to drive in!!! my hilux had no issues at all

hehehehe i know why the forensic team would of been there DVD lol

usually no hassles from the cops at the quarry though....

DBC... we got there about 4:30ish when we were talking to you guys plenty of time for yas to stick around for a chin wag!! Although i thought we all planned to come back for a chat seeing it doesnt get dark till like 8:30-9pm ..maybe next time would have been nice to let us know you guys werent coming back lol.

hey not my fault ! i was trying to hurry the guys up to go back down....but justin kept having "visitors" rocking up !!!

i got the shits bad......and walked home from justins last night.....didnt have a phone on me to let you guys know sorry dude !

who's bike got the flatty ????

My bike has flat at the moment cause i was letting Courtney's boyfriend ride my bike because he didnt have one, him and Lawson were jumping in the bottom of the quarry and not watching where they were landing and my back tyre landed on a massive rock and stuffed the tyre and probably the rim....but its all good cause i have to work today i wont be riding but i'm sure you guys will have fun!!

me and my bro are gonna head out to the quarry in a couple hours, we'll probly be there if ya's wanna head down after work

i wont be there till later though coz of work....think my bf could be heading down there soon though....look out for a mini with 511 on it

Hope everyones long weekend was good. I wont be there tonight fellas, gotta work shame weather looks alright you guys will have heaps of fun!!!

sorry I missed ya DBC, we left about 5ish.

we're planning to go up to wombat on saturday if anyone's interested

nah didn't see anyone else at all, getting a bit bored of the place I gotta take some shovels next time

haha you arent the only one DVD.......been to blackwood ?? heaps of trails out there and no one around to tell you the wat for.............there is this massive hill climb called the whoop de doo's haha ruts everywhere !!!!

nah only been to somewhere down the bottom of lerderderg, I wanna try up the north east side of wombat

Latest posts

Back