riding today and sunday.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey people just seeing if anyone from good old werribee is up for a ride today? im probably just going to head out to the old quarry in the next couple of hours or so.

also who is up for a ride this sunday? im up for it if anyone else is? i have a spot in my car if you need a lift, open for suggestions on where to go also.

pm me or reply here

cheers

hey get my license back on saturday whooo! :D will be there sunday and I'll see if devilish wants to come too. can't go today cos my bikes getting a fork upgrade

heya,

could be heading out after work this arvo and ride till dark.....wont be till about 7pm though

most likely be riding on Sun as well.....prob go to the quarry though as my bike needs a bit of TLC before i can start hitting the tracks with it again

what bike you got ?? may have seen you at the quarry ??

you seen that private track on the right hand side before you turn off to head towards the quarry road in ??? damn jealous of those guys......spoke to them last weekend if they allow other people to ride there but they dont family only dammit !! lol

Fellas!!
I'm thinking of heading out there friday after work..anyone up for it?
I will def be out there on Sunday...HOPEFULLY my bike does not blow up before then lol... DVD if u need a lift let me know ;) otherwise i guess i will see u guys out there!!!

haha! sorry DBC...... :D you gonna bring the 80?
can't wait til sunday

nah 80 not going needs piston and rings etc and now apparently handle bars as well !!!

Devs ill come out friday night....ride till dark ??

was there monday night was grouse had the joint to ourselves !!!!!

lets rip it up on sunday!!! should be fun !!!!

you both seem to having s#!T luck with those old 80's, after buying a tt250 which seized after 30seconds of idling as soon as I got I've decided to never buy a bike built before early/mid 2000's

Dirt_Bike_Chick where's my invite on Monday night ride??? :( it was nice weather too...Rocky and I would have loved to of gone for a ride.....

bloody raining :mad: if it clears up I'll be there some time this arvo

if the weather holds up I'm gonna head out to the quarry this arvo, you're all welcome to join me

went to blackwood yesterday arvo.....was awesome !!!!! nice a warm ......till we were loading the bikes and got drenched by the rain lol

see what im up to......and if its not too muddy driving in.....i may see you there !

WELL FELLAS!!! Didnt see anyone there!! apart from dbc on da way out and wouldnt stay for a session with me!! :( poor show guys lol

Ahh the quarry, i seen about 20 kids riding past my place today. To bad my bikes are at my parents in point cook otherwise id be out riding with you guys.

hahah sorry devs DBC, had a lazy day. was the road in very muddy?

do ya see many coppers down the quarry? i should come down and hit it next time. went to broady today, wasnt too bad, couple of other pittys to race against

Latest posts

Back