Riding With Headphones.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
Okay, well i know i tend to go harder when doing anything im doing when i'm listening to my favourite music so if i ride with music i guess ill go faster but how can i listen to music when im riding if i have no were to put my phone/mp3?

does anyon do this and if so how do you do it?

Thanks in advance.

-Damo.

plenty of arm straps and lanyards that will suit. i use an arm strap when I ride MTB.

but on a side note how many wear ear plugs, coz, i never used to when i was racing, and now I got tinitus, and it drives me nuts.

i was asking how to run headphones and were to put them not what to listen to.

find a pair thats comfortable and run them as you would in english class, down your top and personally i would use a old 4g nano or somthing so its not uncomfortable in your pocket..
then pump and sing helter skelter by the beatles or hardstyle if thats your thing.... remember, when your riding no one can hear you sing.....

I think your crazy riding with head phones and not being able to hear what's going on around you.

Asking for a nasty crash.

I think your crazy riding with head phones and not being able to hear what's going on around you.

Asking for a nasty crash.

Same here, stupid I reckon can't hear the engine either so any number of things could happen without the slightest glue. Even while driving a car I crank it but still like to hear what's going on. Good luck but I'm with motorman on this one, nasty crash waiting to happen for your sake I hope not.

I feel the same way also you can't hear whats going on around you and if the engine starts to go off song you properly won't know until to late and damage is done.

exhaust noise is music enough for me

Latest posts

Back