Riding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ribsie

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am new to the whole pit bike scene and just wondering where u can leagaly ride i live in port macquarie but am willing to travel i need be.

Cheers Aaron

welcome to the site mate .... if you are just starting find a state forest hit the trails ..... or even in those pine forests that run along the hiway up there

thanks for your help sorry probably wrong section to post 1fifty1wheel Port Macquarie is in NSW but thanks anyway ;)

Just about anywhere is illegal unless its private property and you have permission from the owner................but the general population ride with the attitiude that is is only illegal if you get caught.

If you get caught you can start a thread about how the cops a barstards or the dude like Alf Stewart who ripped into you and called them is a F&*%*.

cheers man riding with attitude sounds like the go doubt they could catch a pitty anyway thanks for your help again :cool:

cheers man riding with attitude sounds like the go doubt they could catch a pitty anyway thanks for your help again :cool:

err cops are usaully on DRZ400's and pitbikes are loud as f***

you probably wont get away.

hahaha fuck that i ride all the time in pmq and i got followed but when i went to tight track i got away hahah cops have bike but they are shit riders if u get caught go for a tricky tack u know and hold her flat bickie hahaha oi wats ya email arron

haha yea ribs just come riding with us...its all good lol. yea sidney just cos they have bigger bikes doesn't mean they can catch you...obviously you don't know how to throw a pitty around properly.

Latest posts

Back