Rightio...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
I took my Atomik for a good ride on the weekend (3-4 hours) and when i grought it back home i noticed that two of the bolts that go through the rear sprocket into the rear hub had snapped in half inside the hub. Also one screw came out and another was about to. I made sure they were tight before i left as they always came loose after a ride. I am hopefully going to get a new rear hub or wheel on warranty. This just shows how weak some of the parts on these bikes are! Ill go to a car place and get some high tensile bolts and some loc tite.

eek! just aswell the back wheel didnt collapse when u were riding, other wise u'll be eating shit :p

are they hex head screws . one of mine wont tighten , like it just keep screwing in

Yeah they are hex head screw, Mine where screwed when i got em (Thread was screwed). They always came loose from the vibrations, it also happens on the other side for my disc but not as often. Ill make sure i get high tensile bolts and some loctite so it wont happen again.

Latest posts

Back