RIP Simoncelli

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
1987-2011

Great talent, will be sadly missed :(

3596126-3x2-700x467.jpg

RIP......That was gnarly as, Looks like his helmet came off during the crash.

RIP mate. it is actually unfortunate that it was captured on camera as now the family will unfortunately watch over and over again the moment there love one died.

the slomo shows that it was Collin that hit his back and Rossi that hit his neck. i think this will possibly cause a few current GP riders to give up the game. 1. Collin 2. Rossi and 3. Stoner. you can see in stoners eyes that he has a kid on the way now and has nothing to proved as he is already a 2x world champion. That can also be said for Collin and Rossi, both world champions.

very very sad......

Edwards was finishing at the end of this year anyway. But I don't know how or if Rossi will keep racing (especially considering how close they were)... Very sad day for all involved....

Such a great guy for the sport , he had personality & I will miss his antics & riding style.

the interview with Lorenzo was my fav , he made me laugh.

sadly missed

RIP

Im sick of seeing people put the video on facebook, it should be taken off, last thing his family and friend wanna see is their loved one lifeless on the road with no helmet on

Cant believe seeing him race last weekend at Phillip island and then his passing the week later.

Will be sadly missed :'(

the thing that keeps coming into my head is i think it was darryl beattie said that Simoncelli is a accident waiting to happen,i bet he wishes he never said that,and yes i will agree a few ridiers will definately be weighing up there future.

chad reed after his big crash with fear in his eyes said,that was the scariest crash of my life

will power after last weeks indicar crash said i thought this is it its all over

man how do you keep going after stuff like that happens

vale bella marco 58 :afro:
i hope no one will give up racing
edwards and rossi are signed to ride 2012
respect to marco but hes not the first to lose his life moto racing
remember#74 at suzuka
and after watching 3dtt with the minitard boys
any crash brings home our mortality
rip marco 58

I thought i heard that it was edwards last season in the GP? would of been about 1 onth ago... could be wrong though.

It was shocking. The two guys that hit him (names escape me) when they come to rest on the grass, you actually see Simoncelli's lid roll past. Very disturbing.

RIP mate. Regards to his family.

Nah Edwards signed for Suter CRT BMW next year.

Like i said, not racing the GP bikes... Now i'm just being picky ;)

And back to Super Sic, I hear the fun police are now investigating the tracks saftey standards, lets hope they don't have any knee jerk reactions and damage the sport.

Yes my safety review would take about 30sec and come back the the works 'unfortunate accident'. he didnt even leave the track or hit anything.

the bmw engined suter chassie is running in motogp
in the production class similar to moto2

2 classes of motogp for 2012 all 1000cc
prototypes and all new for 2012 production engines bombed up in custom chassies

Latest posts

Back