Ripley

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Rode the new 50's track today, "WICKED" .Still need's finishing touches but in all ,Filth. Took a bit to used to all the jump's, but by the end of the day cleared all of them...SCARY SHIT

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics:d

Hey i went here about 4 weeks ago. Has the track changed since then or something???

Post up pics, last time i went the little fifties track had about 4 table tops, berms on every corner and woops on the downhill straight. So it will be cool if its changed and added more???

hey cuthbo, thats the old 50s track. theres a new one up on the hill, i rode it today and it is sick!!
heaps of jumps and there decent sized too. only thing is the berms are really loose so its hard to get speed out of tem. Its like a small supercross track, jumps are pretty steep and big, and very close together. but it is going to be so awsome when it gets more compact. I cleared every jump today, but it was pretty sketchy cause of how loose everything is

Thanks Pitboss
How come it was open today, i thought it was only open on weekends???

I wanna go out this Friday or maybe just next weekend.

I was there about 2 weeks ago, the only 50 track was the tiny kids one with three small jumps. So they have built a dedicated 50's track in the last 2 weeks? Anyone got some pics?

How big is the track? I said to myself i'd never return to Ripley after going there 2 weeks ago as it lacked things for 50's. How would you compare to other 50 tracks you've ridden?

I don't want to head all the way there again to be dissapointed.

Yea
Not to bad at all, Track still need's a bit of work as very dry,but this rain should settle it down.May go back out tommorow or saturday

Yea
Is about the same size as junior track maybe bit longer,Is bit tricky first few lap's,But had is sused by the end of the day...

Yea
Is about the same size as junior track maybe bit longer,Is bit tricky first few lap's,But had is sused by the end of the day...

So its only small then, the junior track is maybe 150 metres long. How many jumps would be on it?

Na bigger than that,prob about 400 to 500 m or more, Tiny canyon, over table top,into R/H 90' burm into R/H 90' burm over table top into burm L/H big sweeper, tiny canyon ,over table to intoR/H 90' burm straight into L/H burm,Down hill {straight}table top,Hard brake into 90' L/H burm,Over set of 3 bigger table top's into left hand burm finished lap

Latest posts

Back