Road one !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELX

Reaction score
I was at a freinds place today he has a Yamaha TTR-90. He lives out in a bushland area and has HEAPS of off-road trails behind his house. I took his TTR-90 for a strap and WOW. It was awsome, much more power and torque than my pocket bike. Lots of fun. Especially the hill climbs. I come from a mountain biking background so i am used to off road trails, but it really enhances the feeling when you see a hill and actually want to go up it, and when your going along a this single track at 60 kph. I can't wait till next year when i can get my licence and a nice big XR-250 :) Just thought i'd share.

ELX, look at something else other than the XR250 the XR's have a bigger bore smaller stroke (old style 4 stroke) the newer bikes like the yamaha WR's have a smaller bore and longer stroke making it a real thumper and alot more power or u could go with a mild two stroke over the XR :twisted:

Yea i was thinking of maby going for a DT, or if i could afford it WR, possibly even KDX over the XR. Just depends on the funds i spose haha. Thats not gonna happen for about a year tho :( .

personaly i would go with the KDX 200/250 i would have bought one of these but none were in the paper so i bought a husky 250 a few weeks ago only had one ride so far :twisted: they seem to have very light front end

Yea. I still dunno. I might end up going with a MX bike yet haha, although thats gonna be hard to register :D

yeah would be a little hard :lol: i donno why but i sold my 98 KX250 to buy this bike the last owner had turned it into a MX bike i thought it would have been cheap to fix up and get rego put on it :shock: parts cost heaps and are hard to find :x
husky.jpg

Still Huskys are really good bikes arnt they? Once it's going perfect i'm sure it'd rip. Looks pretty good. Allways good to have a change everynow and then anyway.

i only paid the price because it still has the compliance tag and a full motor rebuild the dude said he had brokin his neck 18months ago riding the bike :shock: i think he needed a bigger bike lol this is the second husky ive rode and both have had blown motors the other husky was a mates a few years ago think it was a 360 top end went it was still a good ride 8) he still has the bike (3-4 years later) must mean something :wink:

forgot to add they are a pain in the ass to work on i needed to pull the left hand case cover off yesterday needed to pull the whole motor out not a light job :oops: compaired to other known bikes the case cover comes off with 5-6 bolts :cry:

Broke his neck :shock: That's pretty crazy.....That's odd that you had to take the engine out to get the crank case off. I used to have a postie bike, 5 bolts and the crankcase was off. Still i recon it'd be worth it in the end.

ARSE Rider, i mean ASR Rider if your gunna reply to anything to get ur post numbers up can you do it on recent threads and not bump up threads from months ago

Latest posts

Back