Road/Rec Register your 50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
is it possible, to get a similar kit to that of the RX motovert for your pitbike

the lighting and speedo kit and im guessing a new exhaust system as a seperate package in which you could put onto your bike and get it licienced??

has anyone done it

get back to me, gureno out

dont think u can register it mate unless you got a compliance plate

bugggaarrrrrr..

ahh well would have been sweet, cheers anyways

i think if u put lights and stuff on it u can get recreational rego so o can ride in the bush and on quiet streets

You can only get rec reg as it needs a compliance plate to be road reg. The cheapest road legal pitty that I know of is the Yamoto 125cc for about $1600. I dont know if they are any good as I havent looked into them but im sure others out there will know...

rec reg not reg and only if you got all the lights and that

Can get rec reg in QLD
Need compliance plate to get full rego

or if the bike is pre 1976 and meets all registration requirements you don't need a compliance plate.

i know u can register them in the UK, ive seen a BBR one registerred over there:cool:

but then again u can road register raptor 660's over there aswell:rolleyes:

so whats the go with rec rego in qld? does ur bike have to meet any requirements and where can u ride? sorry to hi jack ur thread haha

i always was thought to believe you could register quadbikes over in qld?

couldnt the same apply to a dirtbike? and quads are hardly fit for the roads

im not sure i mean if you got a quiter zorst, motard tyres and all lights/plates on one i wouldnt see why you couldnt register a quad in Perth but they would probabaly pick some wierd reason, i mean you can register those gay trike things can u:p

sorry to hijack your thread broo lol

haha nah its cool. i got my answer from the first re-post that guy sent

this is interesting to

Latest posts

Back