road registered motovert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
hey just went to sccotaround in adelaide and they are selling a 125 motovert that you can legally register. it has taillights, headlights,indicators,horn and marzokis too. fuk it looks sweet

the catch is you need a motorbike licence, but imagine being on your learners and riding a pitty in the streets legally, isnt it a dream come true

price is 3,200 but you know your buying a quality bike wen you buy a motovert. Has anyone seen this bike and what do you think, would you buy it ?

cheers

theres already a full thread on this, its been talked about for past 6 months,

it should only be back a few pages,

yeh man have a look, i wanted one as soon as i saw it but i need my licence. Its wat everyones been waiting for. I cudnt find the otha thread btw so heres a new thread

have a look on the motovert website looks fair sweet

Last edited:
Here's mine, 'good fun so far!!!

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9744.jpg

They look fun but I think the motor would have to be going pretty hard to be going 60 all the time.

I've herd it being mentioned before and i agree this thing would be so dangerous on the road because people hardly see you when your riding a real road bike let alone a thumpster.

I myself ride bikes on the road such as 1100s and so on and still don't get seen i think this bike would be a 1 way ticket goodbye on the road.

I ride a VFR800 on the road, and I've ridden postie bikes on the road for years too. This little jigger has a seat height no lower than a postie, so I don't think it's less visible.
It's really good to get around on in traffic, and 80KMH is easy but I don't want to push the new engine too hard yet.
What is scary is the handling, the little front wheel with a knobby is all over the place, hopefully it'll be better with the roadie tyres back on when i get a second set of wheels.
Stu

I wouldn't say they are made for road. But for people so they can LEGALLY ride in bush land.

I wouldn't say they are made for road. But for people so they can LEGALLY ride in bush land.

you don't need road rego for legal use, just a offroad rego, but even with either of these there are heaps of places in the bush still illegal in the eyes of the law

This would look stupid but for the better handling you could just swap the front tyre to a motard since its really easy to change the front wheel over.

Once I rode in a carpark and turned a bit sharp and the frontwheel did a skid and I almost ate shit lol

These are the factory tyres, I only went for a short ride on them before swapping to knobs, so i don't know that it handles better on roadies.
IMG_9691.jpg

Soon I'll have these, plus a 12"/14" knobby set.

Latest posts

Back