Road trip around Australia

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nossam286

Reaction score
image.jpgi

Hi guys
I'm Ben,I'm French, I have a huge passion for minimotorbike and I'm going to do a road trip with my mate around Australia, we got a 88 Braaap 10/10 with some mods on it.

I'm actually in Melbourne and I'm leaving to Perth tmw to meet my friend over there.

We are planing to start our trip from Perth up to Darwin by the west cost and after go down to Sydney in second time so we would love to ride as much as possible, meet some people with the same passion.

So if you want to beat some frenchys or just have a chat with a fresh beer, send me some info where we can ride club or private track, we will be happy to meet you.

We wil try to let you follow us on this post with some pics of or ride

Thanks

Cheers

Ben

Your going the wrong way lol melbourne mini racing scene is ripe at the moment
im sure there will be heaps of MR members keen to ride with you and share a beer.. probably at the same time :p

Sounds like alot of fun ben :)
There be 4 or 5 regulars on hear from perth id say.
Not shore if there meny members up NT , I got a mate from around home that moved up to little town humpty doo NT. Say him n his couple young fellas be up for ride :)

& i got my new clutch today! so we will be hitting the town in the next few nights!

Ben ! Same Ben that raced the braaap race ?
Flick me a message when your in newcastle you can both come ride with us
What happened to your lxr ?

Not the lxr frenchy, the other frenchy on the 88, the big guy.

haha yes its big frenchy but im with the lil frenchy,
we took just the 88 because its easier to carry it and really good on any track

I´m actualy in Perth (rockingham) and looking to ride this week end before to start our trip to the north

thanks a lot for all your answers guys hope to see you son

cheers

Ben

Hi Ben, I'm on the Gold Coast and I'd be keen to catch up for beers and rides (maybe in that order) not many good tracks around here but minimulisha sure does have the goods there. Maybe we can all meet up north of Brisbane and ride his sweet dirt haha

yep yep, im hooking up a bush ride tomorrow then maybe some jumps at a compound after

Hit us up when your in Newcastle
We have a perfect 88 track !
It will be good to catch up with you guys again , it's been a while since we raced together at tooradin

Hey guys
thanks for all your answers

I couldn't download any pics yet cze I didn't find any wifi at this time, we are on the way to cairns we will arrived tmw so if you know some tracks in qld or if are available to ride let me know...

Cheers

I hope I could do some update soon with few pictures ;)

Sounds exciteing :)
We all enjoying checking out action photos, You be Having a blast! Ben Cool stuff.
Have to come out to shearers for ride when your in nsw

tlxw.jpg

e2pw.JPG

ehdb.jpg

5o15.jpg

Latest posts

Back