Rosebud Mx Areanacross Round 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilli32

2014 VCM A Grade Champion
Reaction score
11th August 2013 Round 2 of the thumpster & Pit Bike
AX Championship 2013 at Rosebud Victoria
going to be a great day if its anything like the last round! lots more mini riders would be great
sand track with big sand berms to rail!!
cost-$40 day membership not sure whether need MA ill post the entries on thursday
Hi all we have planned to run three rounds of arena cross this year the purpose of this is the cater for non Motorcross bikes such as;
Div 1 and pit/thumpsters up to 110cc and over 110cc 4 st open framed lay down engines.
Bikes such as KLX 110, CRF, JR, XR -50,70,
we will also offer a Div 2 class
This to encourage new members and give the less experienced riders a chance to gain valuable sand riding so they can progress to the Junior track sooner.
There will 8 classes Div 1 Div2, up to 110cc 4st and over 110 4st to a max of 125cc 4st Junior and seniors
We will have the opportunity for a mums and dads class all powers which will up to 110cc 4st and over 110cc 4st max 160cc 4st. We understand that there are some members that do not have these bikes but we still encourage you come along and join in the fun and help run the events.
Who knows you might enjoy it that much and decide to get one you can pick up some of these bikes really cheap price and help
Add to the fun at
"THEBUD"

max 160cc 4st alot of people here have a 184 kit in there bike is that acceptable? most of the racers do
hell i will be able to come down maybe :)

yeah there really not fussed how big or small

it would be really great to have a huge turn out and show rosebud club that is worth while for them to keep doing them in the future

Get us some more details for sure as I'm interested. I bloody hate sand but will give it a crack.

Anyone else going?

A bit of a crew would be sweet.

yes same one as the other thread

Latest posts

Back