rotn50 at parklands

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Heres a quick vid I thru together on windows movie maker, Is my first attempt at an edit and if you don't like it or the song then you can go to sleep or pat your dog, na just joking you can...............Enjoy Guys.

In the white is cordogs, in the white and red is needapitty and in the blue is dynamicgs and in the helmet is me, the slow one. lol
[video=youtube;wfSrkkTtnE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfSrkkTtnE8[/video]

NICE EDIT MATE !! looks great , the the slo-mo crash tops it off :action-smiley-035:

Cheers lads, yeah I stole a song so it won't load on mobiles lol.

Thats awesome boys i feel like loading up the LXR at the end of there year and coming up for a week to ride with you guys ...

I Just uploaded a new flat track vid in my build thread too but I'm riding by myself like always ... my mate come with me but he's a freaking wimp and never rides so it can be boring at times but ah well .....

Thats awesome boys i feel like loading up the LXR at the end of there year and coming up for a week to ride with you guys ...

I Just uploaded a new flat track vid in my build thread too but I'm riding by myself like always ... my mate come with me but he's a freaking wimp and never rides so it can be boring at times but ah well .....
do it Nick and if I get notice I maybe able to make it bro.

Top Job Mick how did you like the track and mixing it with the guys.
Yeah awesome rod, was so getting the knack for it then came the carnage, knocked the enthusiasm clean out of me lol. Can't wait till VCM mate, im so keen bud.

Awesome vid dude, will definitely have to do it again in the future!

Hell yeah mate, was a great day, am very annoyed that I didn't get more pics and seeing you guys riding whilst I was crying is a bummer, but Katie needed someone to chat to....or listen to my whining lol.;)

Well she had Brooke? :)

Had a few stacks today myself! My bloody neck n back is killing me! :(
Oh stop ya whining ya big sook lol, na just jokes im sympathetic and can feel your pain:alc:

sweet vid mick wow i went close to landing on ya there mate :rolleyes:
Sure was close joshy but made for some great footage, I was moving all over the track and nearly got run over a few times lol.

The notorious Mick.lol

Didnt take me long to realize mick always drifts right on that jump... Almost put a brake disc on your shoulder at one point... gave me a bit of a fright, so I was steering clear after that I thought..

Oh stop ya whining ya big sook lol, na just jokes im sympathetic and can feel your pain:alc:
Haha was waiting for it! Haha I have no pain killers either! So there... :p

haha, because I smashed them all bud, mmmmmm painkillers....I was eating them last weekend lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back