Round 1 Preveiw.. HRI MINI MOTO SERIES 2009!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sweet, wheres the sound???? its a bit of a small track to race on.

was that a KLX110???? who was riding it?????

Yeah its a klx110. The track looks really good! Im so keen to get up there.
Have you gone to many 50 races bulldog93? Or do you ride big bikes.?
Because that track is looking good for 50 racing, good length nice amount of jumps and its all nice close action......

big bikes:D looking at getting a pitty but every time one comes up it sold the next day or the oldies wont spend that much on a bike:(

Yeah always going to be an issue when you need the parents to buy stuff ha.

HRI has done an awesome job! So come out and race or even watching is still very entertaining!

i would love to come down and watch but im still at school and live in N.S.W:( i can still watch if there is video footage. HRI you've got a madf as track there mate, how much dirt did you use???

cheers guys. its plenty big enough to race minis on. about 400cubes of dirt all up.

Will it still be on with all this rain where getting? Im real keen to come and watch and got off work for it lol

Unfortunately due to heavy rain Round 1 this saturday is cancelled.
I dont and im sure everyone else doesnt want to see everyones bike wrecked. Unfortunately i cant control the weather.
Round 1 will run on the 11th of April, Same place... same times...
This could work in favour for interstate travellers because Fort Lytton are running a race day on the 12th of april. Which is the track we are using for round 4.
If anyone has questions aor worries..hit me up and ill help out where i can to get everyone to round 1 on the 11th.

Sorry for any inconvienence

Matt

Hi Matt

I love raceing and it's great what you are doing. I have built quite a few web sites using software that allows pages to be updated easily by yourself using a word doc style admin panel. If you want to build a site for HRI series, let me know and I would be happy to help and get the site to a good base.
Let me know if you want a site and i'd be happy to throw some labour your way.

Cheers

Brendon

Latest posts

Back