Round 3 Fort Lytton, 13 april 2014

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
Righto who is going and better still who will lend me a bike to race!! hahaha. I may be down there that weekend but will be flying now (2 kids in a car for 12 hrs is not fun haha) Failing the bike ill come down and take a squillion pics of the day and meet everyone!!!

no one going? might make it hard for me to take pics lol

I'll be heading down mate! You could ride my bike but that shift fork issue isn't fixed yet. Because I don't know anyone who can fix it?

me neither bud haha. maybe we could photo and beer up lol

I'm sure all the regular crew will be there racing. Always room for more. Not sure of any spare bikes at the moment though sorry

no dramas bud not too fussed!!! keen to take some pics and meet some people anyway!!!

If you could chuck a heap of pics up on the site it would be appreciated Stubsy.

About 10 of us usual's should be there , never know till we get there sometimes we get a heep more fella's show up out of no where .

Mite not make it tho as i have abit of away work coming up , so it could clash :/ ..

yeah motorman ill be snapping like crazy and they all we be up here. wouldn't mind getting in the middle of the track for pics!!

yeah motorman ill be snapping like crazy and they all we be up here. wouldn't mind getting in the middle of the track for pics!!

Mate bring a hi vis vest or something and they'll let take pics from anywhere I recon.
Ohh and yeah I'll be there.!!

That usually isn't a problem man. Some good spots for photos in the middle of the track.

Mate bring a hi vis vest or something and they'll let take pics from anywhere I recon.
Ohh and yeah I'll be there.!!

finally get to meet the Mohawk bandit!!! haha. made a deal with the misso so will be getting a crf50 for the daughter soon....... yes....... the daughter lol. ill bring a high vis shirt!!! got a few haha

finally get to meet the Mohawk bandit!!! haha. made a deal with the misso so will be getting a crf50 for the daughter soon....... yes....... the daughter lol. ill bring a high vis shirt!!! got a few haha

I'm sure you do... Just like my little girl still thinks she owns a stocko lol
She always comes and asks me what new parts I bought for HER bike

Latest posts

Back