Roy's CRF50 Stocka

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killpatrickyum

Sinister 50's No 1 Groupie
Reaction score
:cheer2:
Maybe disappointing a few but I’m sure putting a smile on a few more faces, I haven’t completely gone to the dark side... or is it the light side? Or am I already there?? Now I’m even more confused..
Well I picked up some goodies on Friday night and was a deal I couldn’t pass up, scored all this which includes a 2005 stock frame, swinga, forks and wheels......and a moded china with a CRF50 bottom end, 88 Barrel and a 70 head>>?? Bit of a Frankenstein but it comes with Zochie front end and extended swinga..
So my intention is to have 3 bikes, my Motovert Midsize, A Crf Mod and a CRF Stocka =) best of all worlds right? Now iv just got to make sense of all this and I have very much to learn, im hoping all you realists can help me out on this one as this thread will be dedicated to the Stocka with my first step to get that Honda motor back in its original home, its not going to happen overnight as I have a lot of saving to do for bits for all bikes but this is the beginning of the end for my wallet this is Roys Stocka =) ( apologies to my china brothers I understand if you disown me =)

Bloody chonda lol great deal though mate... Loving those fake RX zochies.

Take that motor out but it in the crf frame again cause re sell will be heaps more PLUS!! That's just were that motor belongs.

Get a GPX125 for that china and don't look back :)

Thats the go! Roy :) Stock 50 are so much fun!

So plan to build her back to stock 50 set up starting with rolling frame showed in last few pictures! Be project for shore there be lots of members keen to give you ideas on watt do do next!
Look forward to seeing how go's

Bloody chonda lol great deal though mate... Loving those fake RX zochies.

Take that motor out but it in the crf frame again cause re sell will be heaps more PLUS!! That's just were that motor belongs.

Get a GPX125 for that china and don't look back :)

?? fake?? Justin reckons he was with Stoney when he bought them and payed like $500 for them apparantley they are the earlier ones???? i dunno ?? but yeah im thinking put the motor back in the roller

Thats the go! Roy :) Stock 50 are so much fun!

So plan to build her back to stock 50 set up starting with rolling frame showed in last few pictures! Be project for shore there be lots of members keen to give you ideas on watt do do next!
Look forward to seeing how go's

Thanks mate it will take a while but im pumped !!

While you have motor out can paint her random colors be the go! :)
GetInline.aspx

haha, no way bud, power to you for going and getting a crf, theres nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. If it had come with the Honda training wheels then I may disown you lol. Go Honda go.

if your going to be hitting alot of jumps yep the frame will bend , couple of different ways to strengthen the frame , cut the frame & place a pice of tube inside & reweld the frame together , some guys just weld angle onto the backbone for a quick fix

Last edited:
i was waiting for you to notice =) i hope i can live up to you saying i should make a nice one, one day over a yaear ago =) yours and Gerros' are half the reason i want to build one =) can u post a current side pic of yours from the 50 of the month as some inspiration hehe

Yeah you might want to get a second job if you want a bike like Gerros...its crazy

Haha it's sweet I'd rather spend it on bikes than where all my other money went ... I have an incredibly noob question, at what point is a stocka" no longer a stocka, Gerros bike is a full mod yeah? Do I have to keep this thing totally stock like I can't even +1 forks n that?? I know u are all shaking your head but if someone could kind of explain the difference in some detail would be great n muchly appreciated

i was waiting for you to notice =) i hope i can live up to you saying i should make a nice one, one day over a yaear ago =) yours and Gerros' are half the reason i want to build one =) can u post a current side pic of yours from the 50 of the month as some inspiration hehe

I remember that conversation! hahah im sure you'll do a mad job.
means alot saying im part of the reason:) haha thanks

(did u want me to post a pic of mine? didnt get that last bit hahah)

IMG_6742.jpg

Latest posts

Back