RTCB ride se QLD! Next ride in October!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarrah140

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
Anyone planning on going out to the Tambo ride next month? Had a crack at the Cedar Grove ride on the weekend and had a blast! :D More of a "Big" bike event but still seen a few Pitty's and mini's on the trail! Must have been close to 3 or 4 hundred riders i reckon! Top stuff, well organised, catering van, peewee and junior tracks etc.... Short trail was about ten km and the long trail about 20km! Plenty of hillclimbs, creek beds and steep descents! Came home absolutley ratshit!! Still got cramps 3 days later! LOL... If anyones a regular of these rides let us know or if you live near Brissy and haven't heard of them before and are interested in a days "Legal" riding flick me a pm and i"ll give you the info for the next ride!! Later!:D

wow didnt no anything about it!!! dont bother about the PM's post up all the info for everyone to see!!

sounds awesome , abit rough for a pit boss i reckon :p

yeah they are a great ride. only been on the Cedar Creek ride and it was awesome. mind you every corner you came to there was almost someone on the dirt. lots of crashes

Here it is :

"The Reliablity Trials Club of Brisbane Inc. was formed to foster off-road motor-cycling. The club has monthly meetings and organises public rides on well layed out and well marked tracks."

Go here: RTCB.net Website

Forum here: The RTCB Chat Place - Index

Forum still in it's infancy I'm assuming, low traffic, few posts etc...NO MINI RELATED TOPICS. But all in all its a good read for ride info. The only things they dont allow on rides are trikes and quads! if it,s got two wheels Your in!

I don't know what the Tambo rides gonna be like as Cedar was my first ride with this mob, But as far as the short loop at cedar goes it was quite suitable for pittys etc.... Seen 10 or more on the day!

Public ride days are on a sunday, all welcome @ $25 ahead, juniors $10? I think! Club members get 2 day access and overnight camping for helping pick track routes and signpost them. Then you spend the rest of the day testing them out! On sunday members work on gate, general organising etc.. Then your free to ride again. If you do the little work expected you get your $$ back!! Hope to see some of you there!!:D

FYI, There was over 900 riders at the last Tambo ride!!

Last edited:
Mt Tamborine Ride THIS SUNDAY!! 26th Oct 2008

Hey all, for those that are interested the next RTCB ride is on this sunday at Tambo! Here's the link to the map:

rtcb - Google Maps

Should be a good day, we have had plenty of rain so it should keep the dust down a bit! I'll take the pitty for a bash if it's not too wet maybe, but will spend most of the day on the 525 probably! If you've got a bike come along for the ride!:)

yeah. Our friend went up to the tambo one, apparently it was really rough! i think i bent his radiators there. yeah he had a few get- offs so will be interesting!! so good fun, upper mundoolan connection road. i hasn't been too rainey, but I hope it aint too wet. Thats the thing bout this time, just before summer SE QLD, it is fine the first half of the week, and it rains on thurs- fri. Just in time to ruin the weekend.

Eatin Dust!!

Well, we went, and it was as dusty as hell!! Unfortunatly it had rained for days all around them and they didnt get a drop at the track!! It made for some hairy riding for the first hour or so, until the "pack" started to disperse and the traffic got lighter! Plenty of pitty's on the short track and from reports wasn't that rough, just a bit sandy in places.

I stuck to the long track myself, rode a few loops before lunch and then went back out to get a bit of video! Glad I did, was in the right spot for a couple of crashes! Did anyone else end up going? I'd be interested to hear their opinion of the day! Anyway, no more "public" days till next year so will have to find another venue for my addictions....LOL....

Anyways, heres some footage, got heaps so will upload more soon!

YouTube - RTCB Eatin Dust!!

And a bit of helmet cam footage of the day from Wes

YouTube - RTCB Tamborine Trail Ride 2008. Helmet cam. KTM 450

enjoy!:)

Latest posts

Back