Ruggs Stocka Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruggs

Reaction score
Bought a stocka from a mate for $900

This is what it first looked like only having bmx bars jammed into thumnpstar risers with no front brakes lol

2czq3gz.jpg

then bought a high seat, pod filter and the front end from tomy251 whip industries 50 (pro taper bar kit,five-0 extended legs and heavy duty springs and bushes)

21a8sl.jpg

Last edited:
and just recently bought off TomaszBurcon white shrouds with five-0 graphics

xqcccg.jpg

riding
1z341zn.jpg

*****things left to do

**Fox float back shock
**Heavy duty pegs and peg mount
**longer gear lever
**Bash plate

Last edited:
thanks man its my first 50 and im loving it so much fun.......I'm from fassifern near toronto, you?

yer man for sure few mates round here have em....always wanted one but never had the money spare lol

Id be looking into a cradle and frame strenghtening if i were you . Looks good tho

wont make it this sunday will be djing in town till 3 in the morning so ill be stuffed sunday haha next time for sure tho!

last week bought a cheap fast ace shock which isn't half bad and now just got a rev box and cam for it was gonna have it all in for gwando but i've hurt my back at work so i won't be racing :( has anyone put a cam in there's?is it hard? just put the rev box in and now gonna start on cam

Last edited:
No good ruggs. I hope you feel better soon. You still coming to watch?

It isn't too hard.. Undo middle bolt on right hand side of head. Undo timing chain and sproket. The you should be able to push it out. Might have to lossen the valves? Also make sure its at TDC..

At a guess that's how you do it

Latest posts

Back