Rx125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qweasdzxc

Reaction score
Hey guys

Wondering if i can fit a set of TT92's to the stock rims, or would it be better if i upgraded to new rims, also im pretty sure the bearings are shot is there a Japanese or higher quality replacement available, does anyone have a parts number

Cheers for any help

they are 1.85 stock

i was thinking of getting a 2.15 front and 2.5 rear, would like some cheap billet rims (2.5 front, 3 rear) from dhz but i dont know if they would fit

yes they will fit and they are the best compromise of grip and wear for the street.

be careful with the 2.5 and 3.0 they fit on some pitbike models and not others.

Just bought myself some 12 inch motard mag rims from DHZ for my motovert , so yous reckon the TT92s are the best all round tyre for road ?

Na mate have to get these type of ones
BRK-12.200.jpg
BRK-12.190.jpg

Also if you get a sprocket with less teeth you will be thanking me later ..

Last edited:
hey mate what did you do about the spacers on your wheels?

I had em custom made , Bloke who did a lot of work to it for me .. I think you should take out the spacers in there to a hardware shop and they will give u a 1 metre tube of it and if u ask them nicely they may cut lots of different sizes out for your new collection of spacers

id better save my coin then...
i got 1 yr and a bit untill i turn 18 so i guess i will keep on working on my lifan 150 for the rx :) (its too tempting to ride w/o a licence if i had a registered bike)

Latest posts

Back