s.a.m.b.r.a ride day july 6th -- be there

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
this sunday theres a ride day out at the sa fun bikes track down at grasslands
it gives everyone the chance to ride on a real track and have a bit of fun and get ready for the upcoming race.

If you have never ridden on a pit bike track before your missing out and this is the perfect oppoutunity.

visit S.A.M.B.R.A

theres a few pics of the track on there but the track is alot better than the pics give it credit for if you need a hand im sure Pete from SA Fun Bikes will be able to help you out

hope to see some more riders out there

good on ya man! good to see other pepople gettin on here and supporting the club! its a pity there arnt a few more people like you out there!

There will be a few absentees at the grasslands track for the next ride day as the track crew will be out at the new track preparing it for the next round!

We made a bit of progress on sunday and had a bit of a ride and all feedback was positive
( with matty the one armed bandit on his klx 143 showin the boys how to do it)

good to hear about that new track sounds wiked how its a bit more natural terrain do you reckon you can post a few pics of the new south track as i havent seen it yet..... cheers mate

Hey fellas, I wanna gain a memebership with SAMBRA this weekend if possible for the ride day. I live in the modbury area. is there a way i can pay the fees on the day etc. Also my front forks on my bike are nothing great is the track still fine to ride with slightly saggy forks. Cheers boys hpoe to meet you all this weekend.

Hey fellas, I wanna gain a memebership with SAMBRA this weekend if possible for the ride day. I live in the modbury area. is there a way i can pay the fees on the day etc. Also my front forks on my bike are nothing great is the track still fine to ride with slightly saggy forks. Cheers boys hpoe to meet you all this weekend.

I think you can get a day license for $35 once and then next time you have to join?

and you can roll over any of the jumps if your forks are that bad so it should be fine.

Cool,
Ill see you guys out there. Ill probably just get the years membership. managed to get enough dough up now.
should be a good day. see ya all there.
does anybody know where you can get numbers cut for your bike as I am doing an aussie dodgy using white tape.lol

does anybody know where you can get numbers cut for your bike as I am doing an aussie dodgy using white tape.lol

you dont get them cut, most moto shops sell them, I got mine from sa dirt bikes.

many people go out today to ride. couldnt make it out as had to look after our little girl this arvo.

there were a few guys out, maybe 10-12 guys . the track was pretty good in the morning but later got ripped up by the quads , honestly i dont think quads should ride on the track the just tear it up. yer weather was a bit windy and it didnt rain much either

good to see a few guys hitting the ramp today

hopefully there will be heaps of riders at the next race day, alot more than today.

TWO WHEELS NOT 4 !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back