SA 2014 Motorcycle clubs and ride days, Acusa Park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Acusa Park, Harrogate (near Mt Barker) ride days 2014[
https://www.facebook.com/MSAACUSAPARK

Snake Gully Road
Harrogate, South Australia, Australia 5244
Phone (08) 8332 9000
Email [email protected]
Website 404 Not Found...

1975271_309144039237773_7063820696476380800_n.jpg

1506049_309144045904439_8606270015480159919_n.jpg

Last edited:
wow, this is bad timing....same day as our Morgan Miniriders weekend

Online Entry is now available for the ACUSA PARK Come N Try day on the 10th May! If you are a first timer, that has never held a licence before, this day is for you!!

Booking is essential so make sure you book now!

Only non licence holders can attend this day!

From this day you will have the chance to apply for you FREE annual Recreation Licence to use at ACUSA Park and also other motorcycling facilities around the state!

ACUSA PARK Come N Try Day
docs.google.com
COME N TRY ACUSA PARK!
Come to ACUSA PARK & give it a GO!
BYO Bikes & Gear!
HOW MUCH: Ride all day for ONLY $20!
WHO CAN RIDE: For first timers & riders that have never held an annual Recreational Licence, or MA License

Last edited:
Meh except ours will be $70 cheaper.....WOW no wonder not many people are showing up to this stuff....Anyone who wants to come on a ride day WAY cheaper than this in SA the same day hit me up!!! :thumbup:

yeah but that $20 ride day on the 10th gives you a free Annual Licence to ride at any motocross track in Australia, it's worth $100

yeah but that $20 ride day on the 10th gives you a free Annual Licence to ride at any motocross track in Australia, it's worth $100

Well they seriously need to work on their advertising...All I can read is MA licences avaliable for $100....and either $70 or $55 for the day. Yet thats not the case at all....

Not so much good for me anyway, I dont have goggles, I dont have a back brace and I'm not sure if they'd like me riding in jeans and a t-shirt either....Oh well, I'm not to concerned we'll probably have more fun anyway, for less, if they're giving away licences then they'll be doing it all year! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I think I'll be hitting that at sometime! Variety is the key!

I think I'll be hitting that at sometime! Variety is the key!

Acusa looks mad on google maps!! Are you keen to come up to Morgan?? Should be good! We'll have the forum mechanic with us too....no one expect tech support unless you're in Morgan on the 10th and 11th!! :LolLolLolLol:

I'll be pushing it to go out that weekend as I'm away from next wednesday till the end of the month.

I'll be pushing it to go out that weekend as I'm away from next wednesday till the end of the month.

When was the last time you got to go flat out on ya bike in 4th??? Just think about that, cause you'll be doing a bit at Morgan :thumbup:

Put it this way, I pick up a brand spanker on monday. Then I'll be at my mates property in the snowies thursday morning running it in. Then about 9 days of full throttle!:bike:

Put it this way, I pick up a brand spanker on monday. Then I'll be at my mates property in the snowies thursday morning running it in. Then about 9 days of full throttle!:bike:

Then two more when you get back!!!!!

..Not so much good for me anyway, I dont have goggles, I dont have a back brace and I'm not sure if they'd like me riding in jeans and a t-shirt either....Oh well, I'm not to concerned we'll probably have more fun anyway, for less, if they're giving away licences then they'll be doing it all year! :thumbup:
remind me when you're down here next to lend you my pair of Oakley's
the orange irridium lense turns an overcast grey day into summer time

remind me when you're down here next to lend you my pair of Oakley's
the orange irridium lense turns an overcast grey day into summer time

Nice! Still no back protection...I got $80 for my old ufo gear in 2009 from ebay, just cause I could express post it to a guy needing to ride that weekend....now thats RRP. Having a look there is some cheap stuff around in that catagory! :thumbup:

i have that Fox body armour hanging up in the shed too if you want to borrow it

mid_aaa(3).jpg

i have that Fox body armour hanging up in the shed too if you want to borrow it

mid_aaa(3).jpg

Yeah.....but I'm still going to Morgan that weekend! I don't need Armour til I start riding at a track with lots of other people who might crash into me...Plus It'll be my last chance to go camping before I get married so...doesnt really matter about Acusa, they'll have a few open days later this year!

Acusa is a killer track when it's mainly dry! There are 3 tracks there a flat track (awesome flat biscuit) and two motocross tracks I've done two QRSA ride days there and a mini menace/QRSA race day there! One of the race days was wet and it was horrible haha this is how things ended! A little dirty to say the least haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397225380.599317.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397225456.329653.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397225481.743781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397225491.442933.jpg

So are we still going to Morgan or is everyone keen to goto Acusa instead? I can cancel it or make it hte next weekend or in two weeks time....

Latest posts

Back