SA First official Miniriders Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
SA First official Miniriders Ride day*PICS UP*

Hey Guys so here it is.

The first ever Official Miniriders ride day for SA will be held on the 4th of december at Port gawler (Flyer Below)

The ride day goes all day so PLEASE come down and show your support for the SA miniriders. We need support before we start planning racing etc.

A group of us will be meeting at Caltex on Port Wakefield road as 830, feel free to come cruise down together, if not See yas there =):banana:

Also guys go check out the DIRT DOLLS website, my Wife is the SA ambassador and is helping plan all these events.

Thanks

Kris &Chaz

ridedayflyer.jpg

Last edited:
Come on guys where you at?

Brad from BRAAP has kindly given us some prizes for the day so come out :)

I'll be there but as you now know I'll not be on my bike anymore.

yeah i have a few people not on forums keen but not many people from here which is very dissapointing

myself and 2-3 others should be there no probs. will meet at caltex

Thanks Bikerboi, see ya there, look fir the white ute with the plates RIP140

So guys, the ride day is less than a week away and the weather is looking awesome.

We are going to be riding in the "back" area of port Gawler for this ride day. There are tracks jumps burms etc out the back just for minis. There is Also a very basic mini track there. My plan is to go there this week and "clean" it up a bit and put some lips on the jumps. Should be a great day, we are there to ride etc but it will be a chance to chat and hear some thoughts on minibike racing here in SA.

So far we have about 10 riders not on this forum. And 2 from this forum. Trying my best to get as many people from here to come. So will see how this goes :)

Thanks

Kris & Chaz

bloody hell man, sounds like it is gunna be wicked. pt gawler gunna start looking at letting miniriders do more stuff like this more often? maybe even a yearly membership or something?? might be something for the mods to write up and put foward to them. a ride/ comp a month if we clean an actual mini bike track out the back up for us privatly to use??

sounds good. is the 2 from the forum just you and i sneezy? one of my mates IS on this forum but only normally browses the forum and doesnt post much. checked the weather for sunday and was like **** yeah. 27 and sunny lookin good. looks like ill be using my new tow horse (my 180 got stolen bought a 1990 ford laser and my baby, a 2004 triumph daytona 600 tornado red). should tow the 3 bikes alright, only 400kg

scott_87, LadyLuk, SNEEZY, BIKERBOI85. hopefully more rock up, i have another 12 people coming that are not on the forum, some with big bikes, some with minis =)

Latest posts

Back