SA fun bikes track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuts 4 50s

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to go riding at a new track and i have heard about the Sa fun bikes track. Im wondering:

-If its a public track?
-How much it is?
-Where it is.
-What days its open?

Ive had a little look around in the "riding spots and events" thread and i cant find any info.

Ahh dam. Ive seen the videos on youtube the track looks like fun. Oh well jams and monarto here i come. :)

hey bro ive heard rumours of another season in 2011 is this true, if so im pretty keen to get all 3 of my bikes goin cheers dude, ive raced out there 2-3 seasons when it was up and running, just havent really ridden the mini since then

Im not sure when they are and arn't open. I would mind finding out if they are re-opening to the general public. At the moment i think the track is only open to close friends.

we really need to get support together for this and get sambra open again and to get enough members because nothing compares with this track!! there literly is no where to ride now, and im devistated every time i see my bike with so much dust on it !!

Yeah i second that opinion, My bike has been hanging out for ages for a ride. Now that shes rebuilt and all. Would be great if we could ride at this track.

Anyone got any updates???

Thinkin about a track

I am thinking about setting up a track... i have around 80 acres only 1 n 1/2 hrs from adelaide and is mostly mallee scrub. Ive been thinking about bulldozing some trees and building a few jumps and berms. Possibly include a buggy and or car track. Does any one have an idea on insurance details for that sorta thing? Or should i keep it quiet and charge a small fee to ride at your own risk?
Also... anyone got a mate with a bobcat/excavator?
I spent way to long behind the shovel already.....

Latest posts

Back