Sa mini meance mx race day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

we now have full details for our race day.

We are support races for the MX ATV state titles at ACUSA Park at Harrogate (45 min up in the Adelaide Hills)

we will be racing the sunday the 26th of August. the event is the whole weeknd but we are unable to get everyone there on both days, so have decided to make it a one day event for us.

Entry fee is $50 this is a entry fee for the event of $30 plus a day licence of $20 as we are not a part of the MSA.

check in is at 730, all bikes need working brakes, killswitch and bar ends (you can place a 5c piece in between bars and grips for bar ends) this is non compedative so you do not need numbers on your bikes. we will be supplying entry packs to all our riders entering.

There will just be one open class. with a morning practice, then 3 motos of 4 laps each, all on track 1

all riders need to have helmets, gloves, goggles, jersey, mx pants or nylon pants and mx boots on lace up boots that cover the ankle.

i will get entry forms out to those keen asap, we want a min of 10 riders.

please inbox me your full name, mobile number, your bike details and your address.

Sounds like could be a door opening for mini racing in SA finally!!
Rumour has it a few Mini Menace sponsors have chipped in some nice lil goodies for just entering and having a crack.
Should be an awesome day.

sounds good. what size bikes u hoping to attract 50cc - 160cc. il try and get some mates keen.i miss the old sambra racing.

Cmon SA people. This is a gateway to a lot more racing!!

Everyone get behind it and support it!!

Let us know when the next one is Sneezy, might try and get a few of us to road trip it over and show our support.

Hmmmm maybe a good idea for the vics to travell over.. I'll put it out there to the boys see if we can get a fue numbers over..

I'd be keen what's the track like??

I might be keen ill check what I'm doing that weekend

Yeah we are slowly getting there. If we get numbers they will add us as a permenant race series

We have about 8 confirmed riders and trying for more.

We have prizes from kustom minis. Sims industries. Dhz and a $220 tattoo voucher from burnnin hell tattoos and ab$100 tattoo removal voucher from lasrr tat lol.

Anyone keen please in box or sms me on 0430 470 828

Is it the big track there? Will we be riding on the same day the big bikes run? Seriously considering it

I will put a video up of the track. And more dwtails. Its at the atv state titles... im orhanising tje mist of it as uts not classed as a comp. The comp fee is like $110 for the year this is more a teat race day to ser if we get numbers

Latest posts

Back