sa mini racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRRRRAARP#923

Reaction score
yesterdays event was awesome with a good turnout of riders even a couple of boys form victoria showed up an showed us all how to ride a stock 50! the track held up really well with everyone enjoying the track and the racing! we hope to see a few more people out there next time so the sport in sa can keep growing!

( also to all those people saying the track is too far to drive out to i think an hour and a bit is a lot shorter than an 8 hour drive from victoria so it just goes to show who really wants to ride and race there bike)

Thanks for the day got back bit after 1 was all good thanks again will see ya next time and hopfully sum more vicco boys will be over with us

hey yea those that think an hour is to far to drive sucked in coz sundays racing prob was some of the best you will see. fuck the vic riders are fast though.

good to see the vics put on a good show in the 50 class, that last race was wiked...... yeh it was heaps of fun while it lasted for me until i snapped my swingarm and bent my rear shock hahaha...........cnt wait till the next round should be even better..........................

rainey # 5

2004 crf70f for sale $1350.00
pract brand new still on original tyres......will consider trade for a crf50.
South Australia

PM me if interested

Latest posts

Back