SA Ride day 2008?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in having a day out at JAMS? say on a saturday?

Get as many SA boys together and stuff around and get to meet every face face!

I was thinking on a Saturday in middle Sept maybe?

What yas think.....

bloddy oath mate.. would be good to meet alot of other SA riders! il be there with or with out a bike! :D (preferably with or ill borrow mates 250 ;))

How about...

If you make it through the sand track on ya pittie you are given $100 000

yer i would be keen but prob wouldnt take my pitty..... too much hard work..........ive got threw all the sandy tracks on a pitty b4............just takes a while hahaha

maybe have the ride day out at torrens island, cos its a bit better suited for the pitties and closer for me. Not many jumps out at jams tho

yer i would be keen but prob wouldnt take my pitty..... too much hard work..........ive got threw all the sandy tracks on a pitty b4............just takes a while hahaha

maybe have the ride day out at torrens island, cos its a bit better suited for the pitties and closer for me. Not many jumps out at jams tho

yep, sounds good..;)

Im in boys, i will be there as well as my mate and my bro so thats 3 in the pot. We can do ride days at both, just be good to get a huge turnout though. people bring there cams along and get a vid happening.with pics and shit good stuff. something like that should happen more often. Torrens island is better suited to pitties but its a bit boggy at the moment. so jams would be ok as the sand would be a bit more hard pack. good fun out at jams on the pitties. hard day of riding but wicked.

Latest posts

Back