SA ride day whos keen????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If noone has suggested dates yet i would suggest we make it sometime next month as winter is nearly over and some nice weather should be coming through. sounds like were all keen as to go riding and im available any weekend as i would expect most people are.

Yeah i thinking one in 2 weeks i recon lil short notice but it will not be a proper ride day, just a chance to get everyone together, its been hard as im in the middle of planning our wedding thats in october so been very busy most weekends

Hey Guys

Chaz and I are arranging a ride day on the 11th of September

We are meeting at 830 and we will be leaving at 9AM sharp.

We are meeting early because if we go any later we will not be able to go out the back.

This is also a chance to chat to people and see who is going to be interested in Minibike racing in SA, official ride day will happen in coming weeks

its BYO everything for this ride also.

See you all there and dont be late =)

Get keen guys. See yas all at caltex on port Wakefield road. Next to the caravan park at 830.

Gonna be a good ride day :)

so its all a go ahead yeah? weather shouldnt be too bad says saturday possible shower sunday shower or 2. hopefully it all holds off or doesnt rain where we are. i guess ill meet u at the meet point sunday 830 caltex pt wakefield rd

Yeah still a go ahead :) should be ok hopefully weather holds off

so its still on? weather hasnt been great for the last couple days and still supposed to rain tomorrow. sucks cos my fork guards came in the mail today meaning my bike is 100% completed. i dunno whether i should go or not

Hey guys due to redlly bad weather and everyone bailing. We are unable to ride out the bak coz it will be flooded. Some of the guys with the bigger bikes will still be going so still feel free to meet us at port Gawler :)

im gonna give it a miss. weather bad so far and not supposed to be any better tomorrow. hopefully next time itll be good cos ill definately be in

How about this weekend. Gonna be cracker weather. Saturday would be more comfortable with 24. Sunday 31

What bike you get mated who's keen to catchup for a ride/ chat about the minis??? I just seen the dirt dolls pics from the race day in nsw on the weekend and would luv to get races like that over here aye

well me and a couple mates are going this saturday. supposed to be good weather, they went on sunday and i gave it a miss so pretty keen to get out. where u guys prefer to ride? pt gawler or torrens island. im easy so wherever is good as long as its ridable

i got a pitpro 125, its 2nd hand but ive managed to get it running pretty sweet.. let us know times etc when you guys are headin out and ill meet you out their

We usually go port Gawler. We went up to Monarto a while ago. Thinking of checking that out soon if people are keen :)

id be happy with port gawler. im yet to go there and been keen for a while. everytime i suggested it to my mates they say they wanna goto torrens island. im sure if more ppl wanna go pt gawler theyll come too. ill make em, load up their bikes in the middle of the night lol.

whats pt gawler like for pittys? never been out their... if anybodys keen to ride hit me up on 0408839215

Latest posts

Back