SA-TORRENS ISLAND_SUNDAY 14th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irvo125

Reaction score
Live in the NE suburbs of adelaide. love my pitty,
HEY people. SUNDAY 17th

For all those who are not heading out with sambra this weekend. It would be good to see you guys out at torrens osland for a ride. plenty of area to burn around with some tracks and jumps providing a good day of riding. showers clearing for sunday so should be a good one. Post up if you are going to be heading out there. be interesting to see what kind of numbers we get.

Last edited:
naa i wont be out there this weekend im goin to mount hotham to freeze my ass off on a snow board!!! and i think you mean the 16th lol..

yea the 16th bud ill be there hope to be good turn out..

yeah if the weather is good, i will be heading out with a mate on saturday. cant wait to get another ride in.. will be 5th weekend in a row since ive had my bike :p

well todays the day

weather looks good, suns out but its a little wet out from the nite but should be fun!! hope to see all u ladies out there! :p

sik day today, got out there around two and had some sik fun,
didnt see that many pittys out there today, it was pretty dry with a few puddles here and there but still awesome fun,

headed out there on sunday fellas, rode between 10 and 1 and ended up finishing early as my mate bent his frame jumping.lol. good fun out there although sloshy around some areas. ended up getting the shits with my bike as the carby kept bogging out and the bike seems to be slipping and knocking a bit but not sure what it is. never done this before until yesturday

hahahaha i saw that dudes frame lol.. chopper style, but yea i was there at around 12 till 3, was sik fun i raced a 250 big bike and almost beat him!!! (he kept stalling and spining out, i went around a blind corner and powered out of it and hit a big puddle and the bike slide from under me lol and snaped my clutch lever, then i went on a trial run and went to dodge a puddle and hit a bush tearing my front guard off lol but im getting asv levers during the weak and im after a white crf50 style front guard!

hey man dont get those asv levers there shit your seriously better of with levers that dont fold back, i bought the asv leavers and after 1 minor stack the bent at the hinge point and the spring in the lever snapped so it wudnt fold back, just get some cheap levers that dont fold back, i wudnt bother with the asv levers..................but thats just my opinion

it was an awesome day, didnt recognise any riders out there, got there around 2 and left at sun down , parked near the doubles section , where there we 3 vans parked.

Hey man, i am running the ASV lever and I have to agree. I bent them past a certain point ant the have basically no spring in them at all now. and I am not sure if this is the same as Rainey but they dont seem to fit into the perch nicely either. they slap around and rattle. not the best 70 buks i have spent on my bike. solid is still the way to go. 19 bucks. have a few spare in the tool box. Ill be out there again this weekend. putting a new frame on my mates biike this week.

Thought I'd get back into the forum. LOW-RYDA Style.
Bought a Twin Tube cradle frame for 105 incl postage.
and dont no one tell me i could have got it cheaper, I wipe my arse with $20 dollar bills when i feel like it.
I hope it comes before friday night, hope to get back out to the island to practice more jumps.

yer same prob as everyone i reckon there loose standard..........lol ...........hopefully theres some good weather for the weekend so some of you guys can come out............im pretty keen to take my big bike out too......................

hows that flat track now its fair trashed now, ohwell still got a few little tracks to keep me happy

fuk went for a ride today and bike fuked up so wont be out at torrens on sunday on my bike maybe on the shovel ...........lol

Latest posts

Back