Sano Graffiti sticker kits in Aus

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KAOS 50's have them on there website but not in stock.... I brought one and had to wait over a month for it to get shipped or stocked so I asked for a full refund and they agreed to refund but nothing happened after that.... So to put a long story short went through paypal dispute and I ended up with $12.83 out of a $122 purchase..... If I ever see KAOS 50's in the flesh it is on!!

i got a brand new set on white plastics i dont use anymore if ya interested

and kaos50 are plain and simple f**kwits

how much you looking for?

are they in good condition?

got pics? am interested!

yep in good condition i dig em up for ya and get some pics

Kaos 50 suck, I think i have a set on black plastics i will let you no, if not try Andy at Ecpowersports i no he has a few Sano graphic kits in stock.....50 nuts

Kaos 50 suck, I think i have a set on black plastics i will let you no, if not try Andy at Ecpowersports i no he has a few Sano graphic kits in stock.....50 nuts

and how much are you wanting for them??? thats it if tyd doesnt want them

im after saga's white plastics.. should look sick with blue rims and blue tyres..

thanks anyways dude..

yeah.. maybe get some carlsbad's.. but i like the blue tyres.. lol they look weird.

EDIT: I have thought about it, and I will just get some good knobby tyres, probz carlsbad's..

Last edited:
still looking for a set of these stickers..

SAGAONE: I have tryed PMing you but you haven't replied.. Im still wanting to buy them off you..

sorry dude i forgot ive been flat out i ll get ya some pics tonight of them

cheers

if it makes you guys feel any better, someone i know once tried to buy something off the kaos50's website, emailed them asking for bank account details so he could transfer the money but they never replied.
about 3 days later the item was delivered to his door even though he hadnt even paid for it yet.
then he got an email saying "dear ---- please send us the money for your order so we can send it out to you"
lollers!

Dude i got a set on black plastics, make an offer an there yours

Back