Save The Duck

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDR200supermotard

Reaction score
I know that there no shutting down the duck (Black duck valley) right away there only making an inquest. But on this thread i want every1 that appreciates black duck valley to show there support on this thread i think it would be great if we could get a hole heap of people together to show how much black duck means to moto riders

THNX guys
DDR200supermotard
(sean)

even though I've never been there I guess the more tracks the better.

no today tonight are fudges they think just becuase they run there lifes Wrapped in bubble wrap they think everyone else should too but its none of the biusness so they should just F*ck off and leave BDV alone!

Last edited:
my mate goes there all the time and tells me its one of the best places to ride in queensland. so he would support you for sure

they don't want to close it they just want to make it safer.

sidney please, no one listens to your shit(like your crf50) get a thumpstar 140cc not a 50cc only a real rider would ride a 50cc on the tracks not in there back yard. and kill the streets like hillz

haha off topic much.. boy listen this is to save the duck not dis sid more..

sidney please, no one listens to your shit(like your crf50) get a thumpstar 140cc not a 50cc only a real rider would ride a 50cc on the tracks not in there back yard. and kill the streets like hillz

1. You are degrading yourself simply by having MXB in your profile name.
2. There is no such thing as a 140cc Thumpstar.
3. I do ride tracks.
4. Hillz rides carparks.
5. How does your comment help Black Duck Valley in any way?

1. You are degrading yourself simply by having MXB in your profile name.
2. There is no such thing as a 140cc Thumpstar.
3. I do ride tracks.
4. Hillz rides carparks.
5. How does your comment help Black Duck Valley in any way?

you will only hear me say this once.

You told him sid.

damit thanks for the support. if you support um and back um up the Goverment and Safety blah blah council wont be able to shut it down.. but with that attitide "i hope i can get there befor she blows" is great thanks mate yeh ....

Ducks to powerfull for you.

cmon guys jusy get into it and show your support for the duck its doing great things for mini rider as well as big bike riders also 4wd'n so just show ur support even if u have only heard about it and not been there

they should never have proposed the thing, the 3 people thats died there knew that it was ride at you own risk!! the 4WD drivers family is the ones that complained, they said it was bad conditions and not safe, arhg isnt that FWD's like, thats what they go out for MUDDY AND BAD CONDITIONS and there the ones who go the wrong ways on trails and nail the bike riders!!!

AND EVEN WORSE THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN MOST OF THE BIKE TRACKS IN QLD!! ITS THE GOVERNMENT JUST TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE BIKE TRACKS (MY OPINION)!! STANMORE IS EITHER GETTING ) MOVED OR SHUT DOWN AND REEDY CREEK IS GETTING MOVED TO NERANG (NOT TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE CURRENT PLACE) AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN LYTTON CAUSE THEY WANNA BUILD A ROAD THROUGH THE SIDE OF IT AND THEY HAVE NOW HAVE A BACKUP TRACK AT CHANLER

THIS IS MY OPINION

Was just talkin to Jess, Here auntie owns bdv, and she said there is no way
they are going to close down the track.
Personally i think its a Great place, ive road tripped it up from sydney with glover
about 10/15 times just to ride there, and its one of the safest tracks ive ever been on, not to mention all the good memories camping there hittin the drinks with the boys haha !

Latest posts

Back