^^^^ Say something about the person above ^^^^

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is soooo right. That's the only reason I come on the forum... I heard the more posts you have the faster you ride... Good work champ, you got me :congrats:

does love this thread A LOT. A long with Matty!

I come here to post something and I have nothing left to say about you or matt lol.

Ffs someone got in before me... oh that was to tyd!

But I will say about the person above... hurry up and say something worth while so we can give you rep!

has a big wheel and has now made me jealous

Heres a better pic for ya lol

1sliddder.jpg

shit yeah! Put a set of green machine wheels and pro tapers and you're set! haha

should know i'm eagerly a waiting the green machine wheels in the post.... & pro tapers are poo this baby is running stock until the head set breaks!

Kid above made me waste my time typing,.

Hillz;
made me wonder if you went down a hill fast enough and got a 45* drift going and locked up the front brakes, would you be able to do a full 360 and be able to keep riding?

:hmmm:

Also should know I have a GT headset here that would fit that perfectly and will have the same amount of offset..

Last edited:
should sell me the Gt head set...... & yes you can do 360's while sliding then continue on with the slide

Should give me some money so he can have it :cheer2:

Is wayyyy too slow lol

AB - You got in my way :fumeur7:

FMX - I think atomik boy should back flip it...

Latest posts

Back