^^^^ Say something about the person above ^^^^

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is also a pirate well not realy he just hangs around with me but arr he is a damn good pirate :)

is correct haha i was gonna sreenshot the 666 post count but forgot about it to late and it was 669.. nooo lol

is a bloody fake. im the only real pirate here i have the parate the gun the eye patch and 200 bottles of rum to proove it so Get back down and scrub the deck haha

Last edited:
you scrub my deck. oh wait my boat isn't a piece of shit and doesn't need scrubbing because I stole all your treasure and bought my self a boat, thanks to "pimp my pirate ship" she rolls on waves XD

is gay haha cant even afford new underwear let alone a boat.. your always picking the crabs off my unnbelly so you can earn a bit of the loot lol

Has 33 posts

... Damn it. Freaking Hi five we know who you are Stop making account your bloody filling up the site slowing it down fool.

And dont go posting on threads and not read the layout rules of it. your suppost to only post once idiot.

is correct about block that dudes ip. and yeh ill update my photo gallary when i get time and when i get my new bike..

doesnt know me, well i hope you dont, whats with the attitude, did you learn to spin like that at tap dancing school, hi five

Latest posts

Back