school speech

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnsey

Reaction score
hey guys i need a speech on somthing for school tomorrow only needs to be 3mins long can some one help me out pleaseeee..
urrr
cheers beau :eek: :cool:

lol, i remeber having to do this stuff, i used to leave it to the night before to, lol. Just wing it, talk bout ya bike or something, is the any topics ya have to talk about or just anything ya want?

yer lol i took today off thinking i had a assiment and speech due found out its tomorrow now DOH!
since they day o got it i was like nar il do it tomorrow for sure did that every day untill i relised it was jew!

lol, took the wrong day off, lol, just go in there and wing it, winging it always works

sucks to be you haha man school was so gay , just wing it or tell her you didnt do it ..... then when she says get it done for tommorow just dont do it again then just keep it going till she forgets it always works

nah she made it pretty clear thats its a big fat 0 if i dont and seeing as my reports come out soon if i want my bike still i better wing it lol
as for my assiment well thats f*&ked lol i lost my sheet so i cant reseach any of it.. ahh dont you love school and parents

yer lol i took today off thinking i had a assiment and speech due found out its tomorrow now DOH!
since they day o got it i was like nar il do it tomorrow for sure did that every day untill i relised it was jew!

That's IT !!! ... Talk about how badly the Nazi's treated the Jews at Auschwitz ...

haha i hate to say it but i miss those days....

once you get older you've got worse things to worry about and when you think about a speech you just start laughing about how much you stressed over them.

I wish i was still in grade 8/9/10 haha

the most budgiest and funnest years of my life

8-9 for me were friggin insanely awesome!!!!!!! went to a heeps small school with like 4-500 people and all me mates went there it was just so awsome!!! all the teachers thought you were stupid, work was soooo easyy and o man it was good bludgy as hell

why not write a speech on the law, and how they should fix the issues we have with the number of unregistered motorcycles that are being ridden on the road because people have limited places to ride them :)

yep but your all a pack of dumb sh!ts now hey

i cant complain i was the same sept i spent more time smoken and rootin and riding than anythin else

was neva a fan of school but those 3 little letters on my resume would be handy now days

meh it was all worth it .... i cant think how miserable i would have been if i actually did my work! it already sucked ass bludging at the back of the class

yep but your all a pack of dumb sh!ts now hey

i cant complain i was the same sept i spent more time smoken and rootin and riding than anythin else

was neva a fan of school but those 3 little letters on my resume would be handy now days

Lol what are those 3 little words, im stilll in school haha Year 9. Sucks hard :(:(

hmm yeh im going through my HSC now :(

But im glad i didnt just drop out in year 10

Im proud of myself haha i stuck it out

Latest posts

Back