Schumacher Mi4cx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichkay

Reaction score
Ive had this chassis since it was released, had it on pre-order in fact.. Then i build it with the plan to race it... well that didnt happen I changed my mind and it sat on the shelf for well over a year i think.. Today I got buzy a dropped some electrics in it and decided to use it as another drifter..

couple setup changes out of the box kit setup and this thing is fast out of the corners , its got a few other worried for the pending drift comp next week...

I snapped a couple photos before I did some option parts changes later in the day.. I brought a few option parts that I hadnt fitted to the car yet that had been sitting around for the year also..

Mi4cx-Drifter.jpg

mi4cx-drift-chassis.jpg

nmmmm those Schumacher's are sexy.... when i get good i will have to buy one lol

Looks nice eichky.

Just a question as I don't much about RC's. Do you guys all run electric ones or petrol motors as well? Just the few I have seen have all been petrol.

we run electric for 2 reason i think, 1 the noise so people dont complain 2 so cars do not damage each other on the track

Looks nice eichky.

Just a question as I don't much about RC's. Do you guys all run electric ones or petrol motors as well? Just the few I have seen have all been petrol.

For drifting most people use electric the odd person uses petrol but in our club due to location and track size petrol would be out of the question. Nearly everyone runs Brushless motors with Lipo batteries as well. 2.4ghz radio is a must have if your running with a group of people to avoid radio interference

Electrics are less hassles as well

Latest posts

Back